ONOFF TELECOM PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Updated on : 30 June 2021
The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to inform You about how We use Your personal data, and protect the data that You provide to Us during use of :
- any application downloadable from the Apple Store, Google Play Store or Microsoft AppSource application distribution platforms (regardless of any application, the «Application»)
- any website or internet application (without distinction for any website or internet application, the «Site»)
operated by ONOFF TELECOM.
We therefore invite You to read this personal data protection policy carefully.
ONOFF TELECOM PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This personal data protection policy applies to all personal data of Users of the Application processed by ONOFF TELECOM, a simplified joint-stock company, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 832 235 253 and having its registered office at 26 boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle 75010, Paris, France , as data controller, under the conditions provided herein.
2. What data is collected and processed by Onoff Telecom?
ONOFF TELECOM may collect and use personal data about You. This is information that You transmit directly to Us or data that We collect automatically.
This includes information collected when You download and use the Application, in particular when creating the User Account, purchasing Numbers and using features or when you use the Site.
When you create your User Account or subscribe to one of the Services, ONOFF TELECOM will ask you for the following information: Your surname, first name, password, email address, and if applicable telephone number, identity documents or proving Your place of residence when the applicable regulations require it.
As part of the Onoff Business Services, some of this data is collected indirectly and is transmitted to ONOFF TELECOM by your Company: surname, first name and email address.
Only the provision of your surname, first name, password, email address (and where applicable telephone number, identity documents or proving Your place of residence when the applicable regulations require it) is mandatory for the creation of your account.
Failing to communicate them, ONOFF TELECOM will not be able to provide You with the Services offered by the Application and You will not be able to create a User Account.
Subsequently, ONOFF TELECOM may collect and process the following information, in the context of your use of the Application and your purchases:
- The telephone numbers You have acquired;
- Your traffic data (technical data allowing the transmission of communications, the duration of the call, the numbers called, the category in which they were placed, etc.);
- The content of instant messages, SMS, MMS;
- Your address book (contact details stored on Your terminal), with Your authorization;
- The electronic identification data of Your terminal (SIM card number, IMEI number, cookies, etc.);
- Your geolocation data, device identifiers, and standard identifier of detected Wi-Fi networks.
When You contact customer service and support, report a problem with Our Services, request assistance or exercise your rights over your personal data, ONOFF TELECOM will also collect the following personal data:
- Date and time of the request;
- Nature and reason for the request.
In addition, proof of Your identity may be requested in the context of the exercise of Your rights over Your personal data for reasons of security and confidentiality.
This information is necessary for processing Your requests.
When you use the Application and the Services published by ONOFF, We collect information about Your activity on the Application:
- Date of registration;
- Dates of connections;
- Number of transactions;
- Notifications received;
- IP Addresses ;
- Notification preferences, etc.
When you access the Services and use the Application and its features, information is collected and processed about how You use them. Most of this information collected by ONOFF TELECOM is necessary for the provision of the Services. Without this data, ONOFF TELECOM will not be able to provide the Services related to the Application.
3. How is Your data used by Onoff Telecom?
- Provide you with an Application offering innovative communications and content sharing services;
- Create, use and maintain Your User Account;
- Manage Your Numbers, contacts, conversation groups, etc.;
- Modify and customize the functions and features of the Application;
- Receive and process transactions made through the Application;
- Provide you with Our assistance and resolve any problems encountered while using the Application;
- Notify you of updates to the Application and our offers and Services;
- Solicit Your feedback or participation in surveys in order to improve Our Services;
- Comply with Our legal, regulatory and administrative obligations;
- Avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
|Legal bases||Purposes of processing|
|Performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures||
4. In what cases may we share your personal data?
a. Communication with Our affiliates, partners and service providers
We never communicate Your personal data to third parties without your prior and express consent, except in the cases exhaustively listed below.
ONOFF TELECOM may be required to communicate Your personal data to third parties acting on its behalf, for the sole purposes of the operation of Our services, and in particular to Our service providers or subcontractors, responsible for ensuring the management, hosting, maintenance and administration of the Application and the services and transactions associated with it.
Your personal data will be communicated to them in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR No. 2016/679) and within the framework of agreements to ensure compliance with this policy and the confidentiality of Your personal data.
In the event that ONOFF TELECOM is required to merge, to be acquired or is transferred to another company, all or part of its activities, We may then share Your personal data with this company, including with companies established outside the European Union, under the conditions and to the extent permitted by the applicable regulations and in compliance with these terms.
In addition, We may be obliged to disclose Your personal data in the context of a law or regulatory provision in force, a court order or a regulation, or if such disclosure is necessary in the context of an investigation, or a procedure, in the national territory or abroad.
b. Transfers to countries outside the European Union
Your use of the Application entails the transmission of Your personal data (surname, first name, email address, use of the features of the Application, etc.) for the purposes of hosting, administering and improving the performance of the Application and the services and transactions associated with it, to service providers located in countries that are not members of the European Union, in particular in the United States , whose legislation on the protection of personal data differs from that in force in the European Union.
ONOFF TELECOM has put in place the guarantees provided for by the applicable regulations to ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data by framing the transfers by Standard Contractual Clauses established by the European Commission.
5. How is Your personal information protected by Onoff Telecom?
ONOFF TELECOM takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect Your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, communication or against unauthorized access to Your data.
6. What are the cases in which Onoff Telecom is likely to contact You?
a. Informations à propos des produits et services d’ONOFF TELECOM.
ONOFF TELECOM may send You offers relating to the products, services and activities offered by ONOFF TELECOM. You can set or change Your choices regarding these communications at any time:
- by using the unsubscribe links inserted in the Settings/Support section of the Application;
- by sending us an email to the following address: [email protected] from the email address to which Your User Account is attached;
- by using the unsubscribe links inserted in Our newsletters or prospecting emails.
b. Function of the Services
- ONOFF TELECOM may periodically ask You to provide information about Your experiences, which will be used to evaluate and improve the quality of its services, or ask You to rate the application and the new features of the Application. You are under no circumstances or under any circumstances obliged to provide such data.
- ONOFF TELECOM may also contact You to inform You of any anomalies and problems related to its services, as well as to provide You with information relating to Your subscription (for example, notification of the expiry of Your subscription to an ONOFF TELECOM number).
7. What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the Data Protection Act (the “Data Protection Act”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”), each User has a right of access, rectification and, where applicable, a right to portability and erasure on his personal data, as well as to oppose the processing or its limitation and the right to define guidelines relating to the fate of his personal data after his death.
As part of the processing we carry out You have:
- a right of access: You have, under the terms and conditions of Article 15 of the GDPR, the right to obtain the communication – in an accessible form – of the personal data concerning You that We process and request that a copy be communicated to You;
- a right of rectification: You have, in the terms and conditions of Article 16 of the GDPR, the right to require ONOFF TELECOM to rectify, complete, update or erase personal data concerning You that are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated (in particular in the event of a change in situation) or whose use, communication or storage is prohibited , ;
- a right of erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR, in particular when they are no longer necessary;
- a right to restriction of processing: You can ask Us to limit the processing of your personal data under the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- a right to data portability: You may, under the terms and conditions of Article 20 of the GDPR, retrieve in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the data that You have provided to Us when these are necessary for the contract or when You have consented to the use of such data; you have the right to transmit them to another controller,
- a right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw the consent given for processing based on this basis. This withdrawal applies to the future and does not call into question the lawfulness of the treatments already carried out;
- a right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal data in particular for the purposes of commercial prospecting under the conditions set out in Article 21 of the GDPR.
You can, subject to proving your identity, exercise these rights by sending us a message to the following address: [email protected] or by sending a letter to the following postal address: for the attention of the Data Protection Officer, ONOFF TELECOM – 26 boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle – 75010 Paris – France. For reasons of confidentiality, in case of doubt as to the identity of the applicant, proof of identity may be requested.
In addition, you can lodge a complaint with a competent national data protection supervisory authority.
Note for French users:
You have, in accordance with Article 85 of the Data Protection Act, a right to define guidelines relating to the fate of Your personal data in the event of death that You can exercise by sending Us a message to the following address: [email protected] .
You can also object to being canvassed by telephone by subscribing to the Bloctel list on the www.bloctel.fr site.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, We store Your personal data for a period that does not exceed what that necessary for the pour processing purposes.
The personal data that We collect when You download and use the Application are kept for the duration necessary to manage the Subscribed Services and then for 5 years in archives.
Traffic data collected in connection with Your use of the Communications Services is retained in accordance with the periods prescribed by applicable law.
If You stop using Your User Account for a period of two (2) years, it will go into an inactive state and will be deleted. You can avoid this by logging into Your User Account at least once every two (2) years. Before proceeding with the deletion of Your User Account, we will send you an email notification in order to give you the opportunity to keep Your User Account.
When you delete Your User Account or when it is deleted due to inactivity, We retain some of Your personal data necessary to ensure compliance with Our legal and regulatory obligations. Other personal data associated with Your User Account is deleted.
9. If you are under the age of 18
If You are under the age of 18, Please ask You to seek the consent of Your parents or legal representatives before providing Us with data about You.
They must contact Us at the address [email protected] in order to provide Us with their contact details (name, email address, telephone number) so that they confirm their agreement and so that We can contact them in case of problems or for any further information. Otherwise, You must refrain from using the Application.
Your mobile device and the Application must be set up so that You are informed of incoming calls, chats and messages when you are not using the Application. If you do not wish to benefit from this feature, you can change the settings of Your device to no longer receive notifications from the Application.
11. Changes to this Policy
This policy was last amended on June 30, 2021
12. How do I contact Onoff Telecom?
You have the possibility to contact us for any question relating to the use of Your data, or to exercise Your rights at the following email address: [email protected] or by sending a letter to the following postal address: to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, ONOFF TELECOM – 26 boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle – 75010 Paris – France.
Terms beginning with a capital letter and which are not defined in the Charter have the meaning of the terms defined in the General Conditions of Use.
1. SCOPE OF THE CHARTER
The Charter is intended to apply to the following media:
- Any website operated by ONOFF TELECOM (interchangeably for any website, the “Site“);
- Any mobile application operated by ONOFF TELECOM available in particular on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (regardless of any application, the “Application“).
- Any application operated by ONOFF TELECOM usable by means of an Internet browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox …) or any solution allowing the use of Numbers through applications belonging to third parties (Microsoft Teams or Zoom).
2. Cookies and tracers
2.1. What are cookies and tracers?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on Your device, when using certain features of the Application. For more information on cookies, we invite You to consult: www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/. Security and functional cookies are strictly necessary for navigation on the Site and the Application, so You cannot refuse the deposit of these cookies.
2.2. How are cookies and tracers used by ONOFF TELECOM?
ONOFF TELECOM uses audience measurement cookies and tracers to produce and generate anonymous statistics of attendance of the Site and the Application, as well as global data on the use of the Application.
For these purposes, ONOFF TELECOM may allow third-party partners to deposit cookies or access Identifiers and cookies on the hard drive of Your terminal when You visit Our Site or use Our Application.
Your consent is required before any deposit of cookies except for those meeting technical needs, these being strictly necessary for navigation on the Site. Similarly, your consent is required for the use of tracers on the Application and the collection of Identifiers by tracing tools. Your consent is not required only in the event that the tracers are strictly necessary for the operation or security of the Application.
3.1 On the Site
|User locale||Onoff||web.onoffbusiness.com||With this cookie it is possible to store the user’s preferred language. We can therefore display the pages of the site in this language.||Session (deleted after closing the browser)|
|User id||Onoff||web.onoffbusiness.com||This cookie makes it possible to identify the user without the need to log in manually.||1 an|
|Checkout||Checkout||https://www.checkout.com/||These cookies make it possible to identify the information relating to the payment such as: the user within checkout, the geographical areae,..||
|Zendesk||Zendesk||https://www.zendesk.com/||This cookie allows the support to retrieve information relating to the user in order to better assist him||–|
|Recaptcha||https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/||This cookie makes it possible to check if the user is not a “bot” (robot)||6 months|
|Snap Pixel||Snapchat||https://forbusiness.snapchat.com/measurement/||With the Snap Pixel, advertisers can follow their customers’ journey.|
|Taboola||Taboola||https://www.taboola.com/fr/||The Taboola Pixel gathers data to allow us to have a better understanding of the actions that users take on our site.|
|Facebook Pixel||https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr||Identifies visitors from Facebook posts|
|Google Ads||https://www.google.fr||Google Ads is the advertising agency of the Google search engine. It allows you to carry out ad campaigns via an ad system and to display these ads in search engine results based on keywords typed by internet users.|
|Google Analytics||https://www.google.fr||Allows you to analyze the statistics of consultation of our site|
|Google Conversion Tracking||https://www.google.fr||Google conversion tracking usage statistics|
|Diffuse nos annonces publicitaires sur le réseau Google||https://privacy.google.com/intl/fr_fr/businesses/compliance/#!?modal_active=none||Runs our ads on the Google network|
|Bing||Microsoft||https://www.bing.fr||Measures the effectiveness of sponsored campaigns on Bing|
|https://www.linkedin.com||Identifies visitors from LinkedIn|
3.2 About the Application
- ensure the proper functioning of the Application,
- Make certain features work.
- if You have consented, use them for advertising or analytical purposes.
|Firebase Analytics||Application and audience metrics, to track user actions within the app to improve the user experience, collect metrics to analyze feature success, enable features for specific audiences, collect user IDs to be able to target specific audiences.|
|Google Analytics||Application and audience metrics, to track user actions within the app to improve the user experience, collect metrics to analyze feature success, enable features for specific audiences, collect user IDs to be able to target specific audiences.|
|Branch analytics||Branch.io||Application and audience metrics, to track user actions within the app to improve the user experience, collect metrics to analyze feature success, enable features for specific audiences, collect user IDs to be able to target specific audiences.|
4. MANAGEMENT OF Cookies and Tracers
4.1 On the website
When You first arrive on the Site, a cookie banner offers you to accept or refuse Web Cookies that are not essential to the stable operation of the Site.
In the absence of withdrawal of Your consent, it is valid for a period of 6 months. During this period, the cookie banner will no longer be presented to You during Your visits to the Site. When the period has elapsed, the cookie banner will be displayed again and will offer you to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies.
The consent You provide for the deposit of analytical cookies on the Site may be withdrawn at any time. All you have to do is click on the link provided for this purpose.
Please note that ONOFF TELECOM is not able to delete third-party cookies that have been deposited prior to the withdrawal of Your consent.
The withdrawal of Your consent will make it impossible for ONOFF TELECOM to read and use the information contained in the cookies already deposited on Your browser.
However, it is also possible for You to delete these cookies directly via Your browser.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU BLOCK AND DISABLE ALL COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS. Indeed, if you block all cookies, Our Site may not function properly and it is possible that You may not be able to use some of its features.
4.2 About the Application
When registering on the Application, a consent screen for tracers offers You to accept, refuse or configure the use of tracers that are not essential to the stable operation of the Application
In case of new connection on the Application after a disconnection, the screen will be displayed again and will offer You to accept, refuse or configure the use of tracers.
The consent You provide for the use of analytics and advertising trackers may be withdrawn at any time.
5. How do I contact Onoff Telecom?
738 rue Yves Kermen
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Viru Väljak 2, Tallinn
©2021 Onoff Telecom